InvestingGreen, a trading style of InvestingWell Ltd, have chosen TAM Asset Management to bring socially responsible investors an online direct investment solution.
Tomorrow, on Thursday 25th June at Scottish Parliament, InvestingGreen will showcase a new non-advised proposition that allows customers to invest directly into one of TAM Ethical’s five model portfolios.
An InvestingGreen TAM Ethical portfolio at a glance:
• The choice of five risk profile portfolios ranging from Defensive to Adventurous
• Portfolios containing only investments screened for their ethical credentials
• Minimum investment of just £2,000
• An annual management charge of just 0.9%
• Option to participate in the unique and award nominated ‘You Give We Give’ charitable initiative
TAM’s latest performance figures showed that each of TAM Ethical’s five model portfolios have outperformed their benchmarks since inception and in the year to date. TAM, as chosen managers believe this is the perfect opportunity to present their socially responsible investment offering to a wider audience.
Lester Petch, TAM’s CEO said, "We have worked hard with InvestingGreen to bring a new dynamic for client access to socially responsible investing. This solution provides a simple conduit to market for all ethically minded investors.”
The launch enhances accessibility to TAM Ethical’s portfolios and again highlights charitable giving in investments through You Give We Give - TAM Ethical’s innovative scheme supporting a variety of charity partners. The InvestingGreen proposition will seek to make access to socially responsible investments more user friendly.