TAM Sharia at the Muslim Lifestyle Expo 2016
EVENT CITY | MANCHESTER | 29th - 30th OCTOBER
We are pleased to partner with Islamic Wealth Management to be part of the annual Muslim Lifestyle Expo this year, presenting our TAM Sharia investment offering:
• 5 risk profile choices Defensive to Adventurous
• Funds compliant with the principles of Sharia law
• Minimum investment £10,000
• Award-winning investment managers with a long term performance track record
• 0.75% annual management charge (exc. VAT)
• Access to award-nominated You Give We Give charitable giving scheme
Our TAM Sharia investment portfolios contain funds that invest in shares of companies whose main business or activities:
• Only provide Islamic financial services and no interest related services
• Do not manufacture / sell products or services not approved by the Sharia - pork, liquors, tobacco, gambling, pornography etc.
• Do not have interest revenue exceeding a certain % of total revenue (usually 5%), unless it is given to charity
• Do not have a certain % of non-liquid assets
The principles of Sharia are often considered slightly different by various Sharia fund managers we may use. TAM therefore invest in funds that aim to be compliant with the principles of Islam.
Would your clients like to consider a Sharia investment portfolio? If the answer is 'yes' and you find yourself in Manchester this weekend, come and find us on Stall 58 in Hall One of Event City to find out more. Alternatively, you can speak to our Head of Client Relations, Charley Brown, on tel: +44(0) 207 549 7662 or email: email@example.com